Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Angel Vs Demon Sprint 1 Submission

 

This Sprint I concepted the Angel character for our scene.

I also created a block out that angel can start the rigging process with.




I still have the mask and a lot of detail to add but for now, with our tight schedule, this will have to do. 

With the Help of the team I also helped create our art style guide. I worked on multiple mood boards writings and concept artworks to refine the ultimate vision of the project. 


I also worked with a level designer, Kyle Conway, to Whitebox the level. I created the plan depicted above. 

Finally I assisted in coordinating the team with a producer, Delwyn Tejada. We had various meetings to discuss team strategy and project timeline. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

M3A1 Grease Gun Final